If you are looking for Costa Rica warehouses for rent, you have arrived at the right address. Starting an industrial business or any business that needs a good storage facility? Our affiliate Reinaldo Zelaya can assist you in finding the right location for your business as well as a Costa Rica warehouse that will suit your needs.
Costa Rica is a world-class location for high-technology multinational companies. Some of those companies are in the areas of Advanced Manufacturing, Life Sciences, Services and Clean Technologies. This includes regional distribution centers, infrastructure projects, and even tourism.
Over 250 global companies are already taking advantage of the benefits that Costa Rica offers. Many have been looking for Costa Rica warehouses for rent at one time.
What is needed
Starting a new business or even buying an existing business in Costa Rica is not so easy. Especially if you have no idea about the different locations, pricing per square footing, the number of loading docks you need, parking space
- the different locations, pricing per square footing,
- pricing per square footing,
- the number of loading docks you need,
- parking space for your employees’ cars
- overnight parking for your containers and last but not least the security of the warehouse
- and last but not least is the security of the warehouse for rent.
The roads in Costa in Costa Rica are inadequate, with major traffic problems. And the cost of fuel is always going up. Therefore, it is important to do proper research on Costa Rica warehouses for rent at the right end of town.
Our commercial real estate agent Reinaldo Zelaya can help you out in the right location you might depend on:
• Distribution of products on a national level, to be close to all major highways.
• Being in a Free Zone for import of prime materials coming into Caldera port and export of your final product through the same port or through the International Airport Juan Santamaría.
• Using local prime materials and exporting through Port of Limon, Port of Caldera or International Airport Juan Santamaría. Or even by road to Central America.
• Depending on the type of labor your business requires.
How to select
The most critical elements for selecting the correct warehouse location are not price-sensitive as the above shows you. But you’re not there yet, additional critical characteristics you should consider include:
• Cubic capacity
• Ability to integrate materials handling equipment
• Truck access
• Trailer storage
• Turning lanes
• Freeway access
• General location
The next step
The cost of rent by m2 or square foot might be important to you, depending a lot of the type of product you manufacture or distribute and only a professional commercial agent can find you what suits you best.
As you see, renting a warehouse in Costa Rica is not just about going online and finding available warehouse space for rent. It’s about connecting with a knowledgeable commercial real estate agent in Costa Rica who knows his business, knows the country and speaks the language.
I have done business myself for over 30 years in Costa Rica and have owned several industries with hundreds of employees in the manufacturing industry. Therefore I can assure you that you will be much better off hiring Reinaldo for the job than trying to find the warehouse for rent on your own.
So what is your next step? Contact commercial agent Reinaldo Zelaya for assistance in locating and search for the best options in Costa Rica warehouses for rent or for sale.
Feel free to leave your comments on this blog. Also, if you like this article, please feel free to share it on your social media.
If you like this blog, subscribe to our newsletter by clicking the banner below.
While we’re at it, I DO want to remind our readers that we appreciate any referrals you can send us. Finally, please remember the American-European real estate Group’s agents when you refer a friend to a real estate agent because we DO appreciate your business